This past weekend, I went on a camping trip with my family and friends. We had a great time sitting around the camp fire playing the game “Would You Rather?” It consists of one person giving someone two unfavorable scenarios to decide which he or she would rather do. With four kids asking the questions, it can go something like this,
“Would you rather, eat a big bowl of broccoli for every meal for one week or eat out of garbage can for one day?”
As I thought about it, there were a few questions and scenarios that came to my mind. So many times, I hear women say,” I struggle to consistently eat healthy and/or exercise. I know I should, but I just can’t seem to do it.” I hear the heart of women who desire to be a good example to their children and grandchildren; to be active and have fun with their husband and kids; to feel confident in who they are on the inside and out.
So here a few questions. I apologize in advance if this seems harsh.
- Would you rather find 30 minutes a day to exercise at your own choosing, or be forced to do it one day by your doctor?
- Would you rather learn how to eat healthy now and reduce your risk of certain diseases, or miss having a higher quality of life with your kids and grandchildren one day?
- Would you rather learn how to prepare foods at home, even with a busy schedule, or hear you have high heart disease one day from too much fast food?
- Would you rather be fit and healthy to enjoy activities with your family and friends instead of sitting on the side as a spectator?
Proverbs 21:5 says, “The plans of the diligent lead surely to his advantage.”
What we do today, prepares us for the quality of life we will have for the future. Let us be wise with our time and resources.
I understand that it can be a challenge to figure out what you should eat and not eat and how to exercise with the business of life. So here is another question.
- Would you rather spend valuable time trying to figure HOW to eat healthy and exercise with your busy lifestyle or would you rather make it easier on yourself and have someone coach you to make the right decisions to attain results?
I know before I buy a house, invest my money or make a life decision, I look to those who are educated and trained to help me. The same is true for your health. I want to help you learn how to meet your fitness, nutrition or weight loss goals and learn how to have life balance physically, mentally and or spiritually. If you are interested or have been thinking about it, email me today for a FREE Consultation at email@example.com