Through my 25 years of experience, I have learned that being fit is more than just what we are on the outside. It is about getting fit on the inside first by knowing who we are in Christ and His unique purpose for our life which brings true peace and contentment. It is then we can begin to have a healthy and pure motivation to get fit on the outside through exercise and healthy eating.
My passion is to help women learn how to eat healthy, exercise and discover God’s purpose for the life by using their passions, talents and unique gifts.
By understanding God’s grace and His expectations, I had to learn to surrender my struggle for perfection and control which robbed me from living a life of true confidence in Christ. I understand that challenge many women face today and have a burning desire to help women understand that it is not about perfection (which can keep us stuck), but a continual journey forward by sharing her life verse:
I am confident of this, He who began a good work in me will continue it until the day of Jesus Christ.
I believe the success of any coaching relationship depends greatly on being comfortable working together and sharing the same values. Therefore, I would like to share with you my beliefs and values.
- I believe Wellness and Fitness is a balance of being healthy on the inside by knowing who you are in Christ, his purpose for you and on the outside with a balance of healthy eating and regular exercise. Psalm 26:2 says, (Message)
Examine me, God from head to foot, order a battery of test. Make sure that I am FIT inside and out
- I am thankful that perfection is not a requirement to be healthy or gain God’s approval and celebrate His work in me with the small changes.
- Each woman is uniquely made with individual strengths and talents and God designed them for a specific purpose.
- Because of different schedules and lifestyles, a fitness and food plan for one woman may not work for another. We need to discover what works for YOU so you can stay motivated and successful.
- God designed us for a purpose and it is our job to manage our health, time and talents so that we can fulfill His calling. Jeremiah 29:11-13 says
For I know the plan I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart.”
Over my career, I have worked as a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Wellness Coach, a personal trainer, group fitness instructor and director, corporate wellness educator and executive leader in a hospital fitness and wellness center.
I have a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Corporate Fitness, Certified as a Professional Life Coach and WellCoach and an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor.