I also know most of the “cookie-cutter” approaches out there simply don’t work. Busy women face unique challenges and I believe the only successful approach is a personalized fitness and food design.
As your Fitness Designer, I will help you design that plan so you can overcome the helpless feeling of not being able to maintain your weight. Do you want consistency in your exercise so you can feel in control of your life and be at peace with who you are as woman? I can help you!
I believe the success of any coaching relationship greatly depends on being comfortable working together and sharing the same values.
• I believe fitness is a balance of being physically, mentally and spiritually fit.
• I am thankful that God is not through with me yet.
Philippians 1:6 ...
For He who began a good work in you will carry it on to the completion
until the day of Jesus Christ.
• I celebrate the small changes.
• Each woman is UNIQUELY FASHIONED with individual strengths and talents that should be used in creating a personalized fitness and food design.
• One size does not fit all. A fitness and food plan that works for one woman may not work for another. Because every woman has a different schedule and lifestyle, we need to discover what works for YOU so you can stay motivated and be successful.
• God designed our body as a temple to manage to the best of our abilities.
I Corinthians 6:19 ...
Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you whom you have from God, and you are not Your Own?
Throughout my career, I have worked as a personal trainer, group fitness instructor/director, a corporate wellness educator, and executive leader of a hospital fitness and wellness center.
I have a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Corporate Fitness. I am a Licensed WellCoach and an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor.
I know how to help you!
Script embedded in HTML